Year 12 students at Mary MacKillop Catholic College construct their pattern of study using the following guidelines:
- Students must select a minimum of 10 units of study.
- A course in Religion is compulsory for students at Mary MacKillop Catholic College.
- A minimum of two (2) units must be in English.
- At least four subjects must be studied at HSC level.
- A maximum of two (2) 1U subjects can be selected.
- Board Endorsed Courses (BEC) do not count towards an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
- The ATAR will be calculated using no more than two (2) units of Category B Board Developed Courses.
|Stage 6 HSC Assessment Handbook 2020|
|Board of Studies (BOSTES)|