Mary MacKillop Catholic College operates a Bring Your Own Designated Device (BYODD) integrated environment with students in Years 7 – 9 requiring their own iPad and students in Years 10 -12 either continuing to use an iPad or, if they choose, a Macbook Air or Macbook Pro.
Information and communication technologies will assist student to develop skills in:
- Information literacy and research
- The use, creation and publication of online material
- Knowledge and understanding through critical thinking and problem solving
- be responsible for the care and functionality of their device
- develop a growing understanding of what it means to be a responsible digital citizen
- be responsible for their personal actions when using I.C.T
If you would like more information on the Years 7-9 BYODD program, please refer to the MMCC iPad Portal.